TLM Partners, Inc. is a world-class digital entertainment company led by industry veterans. We are an engineering powerhouse, and our Subject Matter Experts work on some of the most ambitious projects in the industry and work alongside partners as 'off-site' professional services for publishers, indie video game developers, SAAS, Cloud, and Visualization companies. We are setting the bar for best-in-class cross play gaming experiences on every platform using our custom technologies and tools.
We offer a 100% remote working environment as a “Cloud Studio” with awesome benefits to support a harmonious work life balance from anywhere in the world. Come join our vision to build a world class studio. Position Summary: Assistant Producer/Development Manager
We are looking for a development manager who is passionate about both process and gaming, to provide daily production leadership to the project and its teams.
- Full time, 100% remote (from anywhere in the world).
- You will report to a project Development Director on one of our games.
- You will help the leadership group manage project and resource planning, balance scope with capacity, track progress, and manage risks and mitigation.
- You are growing your skills in the area of content pipelines and feature development.
- You understand the iterative nature of creative processes and how to empower them.
- You will help build healthy, high functioning relationships with external vendors.
- You are a force multiplier for the team.
- Establish direction & strategy for a team within a project while ensuring alignment with internal & external leadership.
- Monitor & adjust capacity plans for your team to address skill gaps and identify funding needs.
- Be the point of escalation for conflict management and problem solving for your team.
- Partner with DDs at all levels to help manage the priorities and deadlines for a project.
- Help establish and maintain team health standards.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives across your team.
- Approve plans, schedules, and status reports within your group.
- Anticipate and solve project dependencies between internal and external groups.
- You are passionate about managing creative teams.
- You have 2+ years experience working as a project manager in AAA game development.
- You have experience managing internal and external teams; you have many conflict resolution tools in your tool belt.
- You are comfortable talking across all levels of an organization; you always know the status of your team and can visualize that status for any audience.
- You understand the complexities and requirements of game production and how to manage them.