Are you an indie developer wanting to get your game noticed? Do you want the chance to pitch your game to leading journalists from across the world? And have you ever dreamed of having a free demo space to show your game off at one of the world’s biggest conferences?
Well you have come to the right place, my friend. As part of PG Connects Helsinki’s continued efforts to show how much indies rock, we’re giving away ten free spaces in our I Love Indies showcase as well as announcing a new one day ticket price to help get our indie friends in on our first day of indie celebrations.
Once in a lifetime opportunity
The ten winners of our competition will earn themselves a slot in the Very Big Indie Pitch plus a table top (and chairs) to demo their game in the middle of our dedicated indie showcase.
Not only will that mean you’ll have the chance of winning the Very Big Indie Pitch, earning yourself the attention of journalists from the likes of Pocket Gamer, App Spy and 148 Apps as well as up to $10,000 in free advertising (with second and third earning $5,000 and $2,500 respectively), you’ll also be in a prime position to show off your title to leading figures from across the mobile gaming world.
That’ll mean you’ll be able to display your game before a truly stonking list of delegates from the likes of Supercell, Gamevil, Frogmind, Samsung, King, Spellgun, SkyMobi, Chukong, Ubisoft, Playground Publishing, Creative Mobile, Rovio Stars, G5, Mag Interactive and many more, most of whom are on the lookout for the next big thing to latch onto. That’s some serious mobile networking that you can’t get anywhere else.
It couldn't be simpler to enter. All you have to do is sign up to PG Connects and submit your game into the Very Big Indie Pitch via the Pocket Gamer Business Network before the end of play on Wednesday 28th May for consideration. We’ll then make a shortlist of games suitable for the pitch itself, draw out ten games of these at random to secure a place on the showcase and then notify everyone involved.
Tickets for PG Connects are available now at indie friendly prices from the official site, at just:
- £47 (€58 / $75) for a one day indie developer pass
- £92 (€110 / $150.00) for a developer pass for both days of the conference
- £180 ($300 / €220) for a demo table, including a 2 day pass
- Student tickets are also available - contact email@example.com to apply
Not only will this get you into the Very Big Indie Pitch, but you'll also open up an exciting world of mobile development wonder including:
- Three full tracks of talks featuring over 100 of the mobile games movers, shakers and makers (including a dedicated Indie Rock Stars track aimed at helping indies make their mark)
- A Finnish gaming history mini-track packed full of gaming legends past and present
- A smattering of unconference sessions including the chance to give your own view for 5 minutes on the open mic, a '20 slides in seven minutes' Pocket Kucha session
- Free beer!! At 2 evening drinks events (Mobile mixer on monday and PGC party on day 2)
- The chance to meet a whole host of journalists, publishers and other potential partners
- Plus a mobile games trends report worth over £250 and a free lunch!
Pocket Gamer Connects is just around the corner and it is going to be a spectacular place to go and show off your indie credentials. So enter our competition now to try and seize hold of one of the finest opportunities ever to step into the mobile gaming spotlight.