At Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2014, Wilhelm Taht (@wilhelm_taht) hosted a series of quick presentations in the style of PechaKucha.
If you didn't know, PechaKucha is a presentation style that sees you presenting 20 slides, each of which are shown for 20 seconds, before automatically transitioning.
Presented by industry luminaries, the topics ranged from marketing and monetisation to a personal history of games and why it's not your game.
- "The History of My Mobile Games", Tommy Palm, games guru, King - @tommy_palm
- "Free-To-Play", Ville Heijari, head of supply, Europe, Vungle - @heijari
- "Keeping the Player", Mark Sorrell, F2P independent consultant - @Sorrell
- "20 Memorable Moments with Games", Rob Hearn, editor-in-chief, Pocket Gamer - @MrRobHearn
- "Guide on how to be super hero", Parker Crockford, chief operating officer, Playmob - @pcrockford
- "20 Reasons Why It's Your Players' Game... Not Yours!" Oscar Clark, evangelist, Everyplay & independent game design and monetisation consultant - @Athanateus
- "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in Mobile Marketing", Pepe Agell, head of international, Chartboost - @joseluisagell
You can see all the talks from Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2014 here.
Pocket Gamer Connects is the biggest mobile games show in Europe, which brings together the best speakers and delegates from across the industry and from all over the world.
To-date, Pocket Gamer Connects has been held in London and Helsinki, and the show will be heading back to the UK in January 2015.
To find out more about the latest show, head on over to www.pgconnects.com.