Midnight tonight (22nd September) marks your last chance to make a significant saving on your Pocket Gamer Connects London 2015 tickets.
Our early bird special offer currently slices a huge chunk off the entry fees, but the clock is ticking very loudly so don't waste time reading this if you're coming along to London next 13th and 14th January.
And you're well advised to do so. We've already lined up a spectacular cross section of the mobile gaming industry elite for panel discussions, talks and sessions, not to mention essential networking opportunities.
Recently we revealed our Best of British track, which will take place on the first day of Pocket Gamer Connects to celebrate the very best of British gaming from across the country. Speakers include:
- Miles Jacobson, Managing Director, Sports Interactive
- Charles Cecil, CEO, Revolution Studios
- James Vaughan, Founder, Ndemic Creations
- Jon Ingold, Co-Founder, Inkle Studios
- Andy Payne, CEO, Mastertronic
- Ben Murch, Creative Director, Rodeo Games
- Paul Croft, Co-Founder, Mediatonic
... and we're still working on bringing representitives from a host of other essential British institutions along to Pocket Gamer Connects, to make your show into the mobile gaming event of the year.
Just take a look who's coming along to the Acquire, Engage, and Monetise track.
- Eric Seufert, head of marketing, Wooga
- Nicholas Lovell, Mr GamesBrief and Author of The Curve
- Mark Sorrell, F2P consultant
- Stefan Bielau, Dynamo Partners
Sponsorship opportunities and speaker sessions are still open should you want to get involved, but whatever you do, don't miss out on the early bird tickets. Remember, you've got until midnight to get yours in the bag.
See you at Pocket Gamer Connects!