A big hello to everyone getting ready for Pocket Gamer Connects London 2015.
There's already plenty to see and do over the next two days, but we have one more mission for you: track down the Steel Media outlaws!
Eight members of the Steel Media team will be on the loose around the show floor on both days.
If you can grab a selfie with them and tweet it using the hashtag #PGConnects, you'll be entered into a draw for $2,500 in advertising across the Steel Media network.
You're only allowed to submit one selfie per outlaw, but with eight outlaws to rustle up, that's eight chances to win!
Without any further ado, here's your hit list:
- Alex "Rustler" Rennie (Sales Manager)
- James "Kill More" Gilmour (Video Editor)
- Elspeth "Lawless" Lawson (Events Manager)
- Peter "Unwilling" Willington (AppSpy Editor)
- Mark "Brutal" Brown (Pocket Gamer Editor)
- George "Not That One" Osborn (Events Editor)
- Chris "Camera Shy" James (Managing Director)
- Jon "Where's He Gone?" Jordan (PG.biz Editor-at -large)
You'll be able to pick up a paper with mug shots of our nefarious eight near the entrance of the Vinopolis the moment the show opens.
Best of luck and enjoy the show. Get snappin'!
- The competition ends on January 14th, 2015, at 23:59 GMT, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter - make sure your account can receive direct messages.
- The competition is only open to Pocket Gamer Connects London attendees.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.