GameDev Days 2015, the two-day conference taking place on 8-9 April in Estonia, has confirmed some of the speakers due to make an appearance.
Representatives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and Unity will be speaking at the conference, along with many others.
Creative Mobile, hosts of the event and the leading games company in Estonia's burgeoning industry, will have representatives presenting talks on everything from social media and PR to “How to make automated bots play games.”
Taking the stage
The co-host, Tallinn University, will be presenting talks regarding education on the Learning Games track.
International speakers will be there in abundance, too, with Amazon’s Annie Dumitrescu presenting a talk on “What Makes The Top 50 IAP Games Unique", while Facebook's Igor Pashchenko and Microsoft's Alex Bubb discuss leveraging their respective systems to grow games.
Keynote speakers are:
- Vladimir Funtikov, CEO, Creative Mobile
- Daniel Bergqvist, Cloud Platform Engineer, Google
- Jyri Partanen, Chairman, IGDA Finland
- Alex Bubb, Business Development, Games and Ecosystem, Microsoft
- Ari Last, Founder, Thumzap
- Oscar Clark, Consultant, Author & Everyplay Evangelist, Unity Technologies
- Aleksey Savchenko, Evangelist, Epic Games/Unreal Engine
- Per Strömbäck, Spokesperson, Swedish Games Industry
- Igor Pashchenko, Client Partner, Global Gaming, Facebook
- Annie Dumitrescu, Business Development Manager EU, Amazon
The price of a Standard pass is 150 EUR, but using promo code PGBiz gets you a 50 percent reduction.
For more information, the full schedule is available on the website.