Any indie developer currently working on a new mobile, smartwatch, VR, or handheld game is hereby encouraged to attend our next Very Big Indie Pitch, which is taking place during Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco on 7th July.
The name might have given it away, but the Very Big Indie Pitch is the bigger brother of our regular BIP event, which sees indie developers engage in a speed-dating-styled pitching competition for fame (oh, and a promotional prize worth $thousands).
It's a fun but hotly contested event that has proved a genuine game-changer for teams in the past. You can get a pretty decent lowdown here.
Interested but not sure if you qualify or got some questions? Hopefully this will help:
- You can pitch games for mobile, smartwatch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Each successful applicant gets two free PGC San Francisco developer tickets (worth $800) and additional tickets for other team members are discounted
- Even if your application is not successful you'll still get a discount!
- Deadline for entries is midnight 15th June 2015 (entry details below)
All submissions will be notified if they are successful in their application to pitch at the event.
We'll leave you with some top tips on how to prepare for the Big Indie Pitch and look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.