The second round of speakers for Steel Media's first Pocket Gamer Connects conference in the US has been revealed.
The line-up includes the likes of:
- Chris Petrovic from Kabam (pictured),
- Wargaming.net's Carlo Delallana,
- AdColony's Thorbjörn Warin,
- Benjamin Sutherland from Present Creative,
- Jiri Kupiainen at Shark Punch,
- Spacetime Studios's Ari Sapriel,
- TinyCo's Jeremy Horn, and
- Macy Mills and Stuart Westphal from Hitcents bolstering an already robust line-up.
Previously confirmed for PGC San Francisco, which runs on July 7-8, are King, Tango, Glu Mobile, App Annie, Tencent, DeNA, Google, Twitter, SGN, GameFounders, Seriously, Super Evil Megacorp, Bushi-go, Amazon, Pixowl, Pocket Gems, Unity, Newzoo, Digi-Capital, Gamma Law, Wooga and more - with additional speakers still to be officially unveiled.
You can check the current full list here.
Content is king
Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2015 will offer two days packed with 4 main tracks:
- Top mobile marketing and user life cycle tips in Acquire, Engage, Monetise;
- Key overview and data from global experts in East Meets West;
- Essential advice on how to keen an independent studio afloat in Indie Survival Guide;
- and a look ahead at emerging technologies in The Future of the Industry.
Crammed into this already condensed-but-beautifully-formed package are our usual fringe event offerings, namely the I Love Indie Showcase to support up-and-coming talent, The Very Big Indie Pitch competition (still open for entries), and PG Party.
We're far from done yet, though, so watch this space.
For now, current details of the conference, speakers, and content - including registration for Mid Term discounted tickets - can be found at www.pgconnects.com/sanfrancisco.