There is still time to grab a ticket to PG Connects Helsinki 2015 at Mid Term prices.
Why should you come? It's a fair question.
Perhaps the most straightforward answer is that PGC events have quickly established themselves as the mobile gaming conferences that no member of this industry should miss.
Taking place on September 7-8, this will be our second time in Helsinki and already confirmed are leading speakers from the likes of Seriously, Boomlagoon, Rovio, Bedtime Digital Games, PlayRaven, Zen Studios, Everywear Games, Zynga, Frogmind, Quaid Media, and 6waves - with many more still to be unveiled.
Together with another 80+ companies they'll form the core of the conference tracks which include:
- The Finnovators – Hear from the boldest, bravest game developers from the world’s greatest mobile gaming scene
- Indie Inspiration – Discover the stories and secrets to success from the finest indie mobile game developers
- East Meets West – Discuss the major issues that affect the whole industry as well as the challenges facing developers in the biggest territories
- Acquire, Engage, Monetise – Learn the latest trends in user acquisition, engagement, and monetisation
- The Bonus Level – From KLM’s first mobile game to the legal challenges facing game developers, the Bonus Level track is the place to discover all sorts of insightful extras
There's plenty more to unveil between now and the show, of course.
But for now time on those Mid Term ticket prices is running out!