You may have heard we have a PGC Helsinki conference happening on 7-8 September.
So what's it all about?
And why should you want to grab some tickets right now?
Pocket Gamer Connects is the conference series - currently held in London, Bangalore, San Francisco and Helsinki - that reaches the heart of the mobile gaming industry.
Curated by the teams responsible for the world’s leading mobile gaming publications, it’s the essential event for anyone wanting to meet, hear, and learn from the leading figures from every corner of the mobile games industry.
Over 3,500 people have so far attended our Pocket Gamer Connects conferences and have loved access to the biggest names in the sector, the brilliant networking opportunities, and sharply honed content on show.
Why you can’t afford to miss PG Connects Helsinki…
Simply because in the space of 2 days you’ll discover more about the mobile games market than you would in 2 months anywhere else, including:
- Hear and learn from the biggest names of the mobile gaming scene
- Get essential insight and advice from international experts
- Gain the inside track on the key global markets
- Glimpse future technologies, trends, and talent
- Get career-changing exposure in the Very Big Indie Pitch competition
- See the latest games or display your own in the I Love Indie Showcase
- Meet publishers and investors to help take your game to the next level
- Gain stacks of useful contacts thanks to our match-making system and after-hours events such as the PechaKucha Sessions, Speaker + VIP Dinners, and the Pocket Gamer Party.
You also get 5 awesome tracks (plus extra content):
- The Superstar Sessions - A mini track featuring some of the industry's biggest names talking about the mobile gaming trends to come
- The Finnovators - Learn from the brightest minds in the world’s hottest mobile gaming scene in this finn-tastic track
- East Meets West - The essential guide to markets across the mobile world returns to Helsinki for another round
- Indie Inspiration - Talks from the finest indie developers will help you to raise your development game
- Acquire, Engage, Monetise - A look at the most important trends in the user acquisition, retention, and monetisation landscape
- Bonus Level - Find your cutting edge with sessions on everything from team building to development tips through to future tech
We'll host over 90 speakers including…
- Rami Ismail (CEO, Vlambeer)
- Antti Sten (CEO, Boomlagoon)
- Lasse Seppanen (CEO, PlayRaven)
- Sam Barlow (Developer of Her Story)
- Johannes Vuorinen (CEO, Frogmind)
- Vladimir Funtikov (CEO, Creative Mobile)
- Eric Seufert (Head of UA, Rovio)
- Petri Jarvilehto (Chief Creative Officer, Seriously)
- Jay Ranki (COO, Next Games)
- David Mohr (GM Europe, Gamevil)
- Jesse Divnich (VP Strategy, TIlting Point)
- Chris Petrovic (Kabam)
- Stephen Lee (Director of Publishing, 6Waves)
That's a quick overview of what is set to be another must-attend PGC. Interested?
Great. If you hurry, you'll still be able to grab a ticket.