UPDATE: Offer closes midnight Friday 21 August.
If you're a developer currently working on a game for mobile, wearables, VR, or handheld devices, here's your chance to grab a couple of tickets (worth $600) to Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki free of charge.
The catch? There is one but it's all good, really.
To qualify you need to feature in our next Very Big Indie Pitch, which is taking place during the conference on 7-8 September.
And you'll need to hurry because the remaining slots are limited to 50 teams (and filling up fast!). [UPDATE: Only final few slots left.]
What is it?
The Very Big Indie Pitch is the bigger brother of our regular BIP event, which sees indie developers engage in a speed-dating-styled pitching competition for fame (oh, and a promotional prize worth $thousands).
It's a fun but hotly contested event that has proved a genuine game-changer for teams in the past.
You can get a pretty decent lowdown here (PDF pack download).
What are the rules?
- You can pitch games for mobile, smartwatch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Each successful applicant gets two free PGC Helsinki developer tickets (worth $600) - additional tickets for other team members are discounted
- Even if your application is not successful you'll still get a discount!
- Deadline for entries is midnight 21st August 2015 (but the sooner, the better - entry details below)
How do you register?
If you're good to go then submit your details and game here
The remaining 50 slots will fill up fast, so don't delay. (Should you need to, you can register with the PG.biz Business Network in order to enter.)
All submissions will be notified if they are successful in their application to pitch at the event.
We'll leave you with some top tips on how to prepare for the Big Indie Pitch and look forward to seeing you in Helsinki.