At Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2015, we go the extra distance for indie mobile game developers.
And central to this approach is our Indie Inspiration track.
You get 7 hours and 19 sessions featuring the world's finest devs and industry folk, making this the perfect track for indie developers looking for super smart ideas to level up their games, whatever the background.
Here's a highlight quartet:
- Game director and writer Sam Barlow, creator of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Aisle, discusses his latest critically acclaimed hit in The Story of Her Story.
- If Jesse Divnich, Tilting Point's VP of Product Strategy, is going to talk about Learning From Free-To-Play Failures, our humble suggestion would be to listen and to listen good…
- Boasting over 10 years' success in game development startups, Boomlagoon co-founder Antti Stén is heading to PGC Helsinki to chat Game Validation & Why It Is Crucial.
- Keith Stuart, industry veteran and award-winning Games Editor of UK newspaper The Guardian, uses his broad knowledge base to reveal How to Get Inspiration from Outside the Games Industry.
You can get an idea about how the conference works by checking out some of 2014's talks - as below:
Then there's all the other content, of course:
- 90+ leading speakers
- 5 core tracks: The Finnovators; East Meets West; Indie Inspiration; The Bonus Level; Acquire, Engage, Monetise
- 80+ sessions
- The Very Big Indie Pitch
- I Love Indie Showcase
- Extra mini sessions: Superstars + PechaKucha
- Unity & Fiksu Workshops
- Exclusive Speakers Dinner
- Dedicated match-making meeting system
- PG Global Mobile Games Party
- Endless ways to network!
- And zombies! (Really.)
So come along. Tickets for PGC Helsinki are still available.