The 2015 Smartphone and Tablet Conference, hosted by UK games industry trade association TIGA, will be taking place on Friday 25 September.
TIGA research shows that 48 percent of UK studios are primarily focused on mobile platforms, and this annual one-day conference aims to bring the nation's strong mobile games industry together.
Not only is it an opportunity for networking, but there will also be talks from industry-leading figures.
The full list of speakers is as follows:
- IQU - Oliver Kern, VP Operations
- Amuzo Games - Mike Hawkyard, Managing Director
- Nosebleed Interactive - Andreas Firnigl, Founder
- Rovio Entertainment Ltd - Wilhelm Taht, Head of External Products
- Pollen VC - Martin MacMillan, Founder & CEO
- Altered Gene - Des Gayle, Founder
- Pitstop Productions - John Sanderson, Founder &CEO
- DeltaDNA - Chris Wright, Founder and CTO
- Ayopa Games - Johnny Coghlan, Founder
- Lucid Games - Mark Craig, Founder / Art Director at Lucid Games Ltd
- Natural Motion – Matt Alcock, Head of Analytics
- Stevens & Bolton LLP – Tom Lingard, Partner
- Odyssey Mobile Interaction - Chris Gayle, Founder and CEO
- Playmob - Jude Ower, Playmob, Founder and CEO
- Sulake - Mark Painting, Marketing Manager
Between them, they will touch upon a broad selection of topics ranging from audio design to discoverability and marketing.
The conference is to be held at The Dolby Theatre, in London's Soho Square. TIGA members will be granted free entry, while tickets for non-members will cost £59.
You can register for tickets here.