With 2015 drawing to a close, it's time to start looking ahead to 2016 and what the year may hold.
For us, it kicks off with our first Pocket Gamer Connects in London.
We've already revealed the tracks that will be taking place over the two days, and now we can share our Advisory Board, who will be helping make sure that the event is the best it can be.
There's plenty of big names from across the mobile gaming industry, and they're all listed alphabetically below for your perusal.
- Saad Choudri, Chief Commercial Officer, Miniclip
- Oscar Clark, Evangelist, Everyplay
- Scott Foe, Designer and Executive Producer, Ignited Artists
- Vladimir Funtikov, Co-Founder & CEO, Creative Mobile
- David Helgason, Founder & Board Member, Unity Technologies
- Harry Holmwood, CEO, Marvelous Europe
- Rami Ismail, Founder & Strategic Director and Developer, Vlambeer
- Shintaro Kanaoya, Founder & CEO, Chorus Worldwide
- Jussi Laakkonen, Executive Vice President, Everyplay & Ads, Unity Technologies
- Suvi Latva, Coordinator, Neogames Finland
- Kyu Lee, President, Gamevil USA
- Macy Mills, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Hitcents
- Tommy Palm, Games Guru
- Shum Singh, Founder & MD, Agnitio Capital
- Wilhelm Taht, Video Games Executive, Rovio Entertainment
- Kadri Ugand, Co-Founder, GameFounders
- Peter Vesterbacka, Mighty Eagle, Rovio Entertainment
If you've not yet got your ticket, you've still got a few days to grab one of our earlybird tickets before they go up in price at the end of October.
And if you're interested in being a speaker at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2016, submissions for talks are still open, but be quick as they close at the end of October.
There's also plenty of opportunities to sponsor the event, which you can find out more about by checking out our media pack.