January comes ever closer, and with it the much-anticipated Pocket Gamer Connects London 2016.
We've already revealed our advisory board, outlined the seven tracks on offer, and announced that we're bringing VR along for the ride in a big way.
But a conference wouldn't be complete without a plethora of some of the biggest names in mobile gaming giving talks, something which we definitely have.
Plenty of talk talk
We've lined up over 130 speakers across our seven tracks, talking about just about everything mobile-related, from the best practices for indie developers to tips on publishing your game across the world.
We can already confirm a number of our most interesting speakers, listed below in alphabetical order for your viewing pleasure.
- Paul Heydon, London Venture Partners
- Katherine Bidwell, State of Play Games
- Tommy Palm, Resolution Games
- Simon Hade, Space Ape Games
- Oleg Pridiuk, Game Insight
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- Oscar Clark, Unity Technologies
- Carly Drew, Wizards of the Coast
- William Grosso, Scientific Revenue
- Keith Katz, Execution Labs
- Jami Laes, Futureplay
- Dan McAuliffe, Wargaming
- Wilhelm Taht, Rovio Entertainment
- Robby Yung, Animoca Brands
We'll also have representatives from other big names such as Kabam, Seriously, Miniclip, Google, Amazon, Scopely, EA, Sega, Gamevil, Chillingo, Tribleflame, TinyBuild, and many more.
There's still plenty more speakers to announce over the coming weeks, so be sure to keep track of our announced speakers over on the PG Connects London site.
And if you've not yet got a ticket for Pocket Gamer Connects London 2016, you should definitely head over to the site and grab one.