Right, let's kick off with a checklist:
- You're an indie developer
- You're currently working (or have recently completed) a mobile, VR, wearable, or handheld game
- You're going to be in London on 18th-19th January 2016
If that acurately describes you then you need to enter our Very Big Indie Pitch competition.
Taking place during the two days of Pocket Gamer Connects London (new for 2016 is a one-day VR-only pitch), this is a popular speed-dating style event in which you get three minutes to pitch your creation to industry experts sat opposite you, before moving onto the next table and repeating the experience.
You get immediate feedback on your game from leading journalists and established developers in mobile gaming, and the winners receive a promotional package across Steel Media's sites such as Pocket Gamer, AppSpy, 148Apps, and more.
It's a great way to find out what others think about your game, as well as a chance to get major exposure within the mobile gaming world.
You can check out some of the latest Big Indie Pitch entries in the dedicated (and recent) BIP section on our sister site, PocketGamer.co.uk.
Interested but not sure if you qualify? Check this:
- You can pitch games for mobile, smartwatch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Deadline for entries is midnight 11th December 2015 (entry details below) but don't hang about as our BIPs typically fill up long before the deadline
If you want in, head over to the PGC London VBIP event page, register your details with us, and we'll let you know if you've been shortlisted.
(Oh, if you are you'll need to bring a business card on the day to gain entry.)