At Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2015, Oscar Clark, an evangelist at Unity Technologies, led a panel of mobile developers in a discussion about the future of mobile technology.
He was joined by:
- Florent Pitoun, Co-Founder and CEO, FabZat
- Nick Thomas, Senior Director - Head of Gaming, Immersion
- Andreas Hofmann, Senior Director, Samsung Developer Connection, Samsung Media Solutions Center America
- Tom Sperry, CEO, Exit Games
- Nizar Romdan, Director of Developer Ecosystem, Media Processing Division, ARM, and
Not just mobile
Sperry said that social interaction in games "will only continue to grow and improve" as developers find new and interesting ways to develop ideas, and use upcoming technologies.
Romdan, meanwhile, spoke about how "mobile technology is going beyond mobile to all devices", with the advancements made in mobile being applied elsewhere in technology, for example in smart TVs.
You can see all our videos from Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2015 in this YouTube Playlist.