Time is running out to get your hands on a discounted ticket for Pocket Gamer Connects London 2016 in January.
You've got until midnight (GMT+1) on Monday 7th December to pick up a mid-term ticket, after which you'll have to go full price.
If you still need some convincing, have a look at our recently announced speakers, including big names like:
- Paul Heydon, London Venture Partners
- Katherine Bidwell, State of Play Games
- Tommy Palm, Resolution Games
- Simon Hade, Space Ape Games
- Oleg Pridiuk, Game Insight
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- Oscar Clark, Unity Technologies
- Carly Drew, Wizards of the Coast
- William Grosso, Scientific Revenue
- Keith Katz, Execution Labs
- Jami Laes, Futureplay
- Dan McAuliffe, Wargaming
- Wilhelm Taht, Rovio Entertainment
- Robby Yung, Animoca Brands
They join an ever-growing group of speakers, including representatives from Kabam, Seriously, Miniclip, Google, Amazon, Unity, Scopely, EA, Sega, Gamevil, Chillingo, and Tribleflame, so there's plenty to get excited about.
Or maybe you've got your own game you'd like to talk about?
We're once again running our Very Big Indie Pitch, so if you've got a game for smartphone, wearable or VR, you can bring it along, have it judged by a panel of experts, and maybe even win some fabulous prizes.
Speaking of VR, if you're as excited about the technology as we are, then you'll be pleased to hear that we're bringing it to PGC London 2016 in a big way, by giving it its own track out of the seven on offer and its own day of the Very Big Indie Pitch.
There's still more to announce, so be sure to keep an eye on the Pocket Gamer Connects London site to stay informed.
And if you haven't already gone to get your ticket before the discount runs out, what are you waiting for? Head over and grab yours before Monday 7th (unless you really want to pay more, of course…)