Pocket Gamer Connects is coming to Vancouver from 28th-29th June, and that means The Very Big Indie Pitch is too.
So, if you’re an indie developer working on your next mobile, VR, wearable, or handheld game, then why not come along and enter our unique event that is dedicated to showcasing the best and brightest of the indie development community.
The Very Big Indie Pitch @ PG Connects Vancouver 2016 takes place over the course of the two days that make up Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver.
This popular speed-dating style event, sees developers given three minutes to pitch their latest creation to a range of tables, all filled with industry experts.
Following their pitch developers are then given immediate feedback on their game from some of the industry’s leading journalists, publishers, and creative minds.
That’s not all though as the winners will receive a promotional package across Steel Media’s range of sites such as Pocket Gamer, AppSpy, 148 Apps, and more, alongside a range of other prizes.
So, how exactly do you qualify then? Well, it’s quite simple:
- You can pitch games for mobile, VR, handheld and even for smartwatches.
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP.
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too.
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development.
- One submission only per developer/team.
- Deadline for entries is midnight on June 15th 2016 (entry details below).
So if you fancy being a part of this year’s Very Big Indie Pitch at Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver the simply head over to our event page and register.
We’ll then be contacted those who have been shortlisted closer to the event.
Of course, though if your game isn’t ready, or you just want to simply come and watch the competition, then you can still grab tickets for Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver right here.
Oh and if you are attending, don’t forget to bring your business cards.