Imagine a world in which clans don't clash, our avian friends are never angry, and Lara doesn't destroy ancient temples (or kill endangered species) in her insatiable desire for possessing rare artifacts…
Doesn't bear thinking about, right?
Well, the barren, soulless existence you're now imagining is no different to how you'll feel if you miss our Early Bird offer for PG Connects Vancouver conference on June 28-29.
PGC Vancouver will be our first time in Canada but, like Solid Snake's military record, we've got a number of these sorties under our tactical belt now. Meaning we know we'll deliver an essential show for anyone involved in the mobile gaming business.
We're currently busy planning a programme packed tighter than E. Honda's yukata, featuring:
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In BC – Coming to Canada means you take time to celebrate the best in gaming from British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. Lovers of parallax scrolling will appreciate what else we have happening throughout the event:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
In all, we'll punch out 7 tracks, 80+ sessions, 80+ speakers, unmissable fringe events, endless networking opportunities, and perhaps most crucially, an agenda that's pixel-perfect when it comes to the the areas that mostly benefit the audience.
Want to play? Grab that Early Bird ticket while you can.
Fancy the limelight instead? PGC Vancouver speaker submissions are still open.