From indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, to C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver on June 28th-29th will bring a true cross-section of the mobile games together as we roll into Canada this summer.
Take the latest additions to our speaker roster:
- Enrico D'Angelo, Activision
- Greg Essig, Mobcrush
- Henry Lowenfels, Scopely
- Martin Ruel, Square Enix Montreal
- Ryan Chaply, Twitch eSports team
- And more…
They add their unique insight to a list that already includes representatives from Glu Mobile, Colopl, East Side Games, Unity Technologies, King, EA Vancouver, Hothead Games, Tilting Point, Kooapps, Bandai Namco, icejam, IPC Ventures, Roadhouse Interactive, Gram Games,CV Capital, Flying Helmet, Hyper Hippo, Kixeye, Scientific Revenue, iWin, Cloudcade, cognitiveVR, Rovio Entertainment, Seriously, Chorus Worldwide, Failbetter Games, Pocket Gems, Relic Entertainment, Fifth Journey, Pollen VC, Fox Digital Entertainment, GameSparks, Agnitio Capital, IGG, and more.
Need a handy summary of what we have planned?
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In Vancouver – Coming to Canada means you take time to celebrate the best in gaming from Vancouver and British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
Want to come? For a limited time you can grab a ticket at 23% off the Mid Term price!