We're now four weeks away from PG Connects' first appearance in Canada… and we're ready.
We've got our programme packed tighter than Dwayne Johnson's wrestling ring gear - we'll be announcing details of that very soon (the agenda, not Dwayne's spandex) - but there's still time to get through our last rounds of speaker announcements.
So give it up for our latest reveals:
- Brian Cooley, Cooley LLP
- Josh Olin, Dream Team
- Alex Manchado, Google
- Mack Flavelle, Hammer & Tusk
- Raj Patel, icejam Games
- Ted Mui, MoEsport
- Kristina Blanco, NetEase
- Linn Sovig, Snow Cannon Games
- Heini Vesander, Super Evil Megacorp
- Jay Moore, The Alacrity Group
- And more…
You can find out more about what our speakers are talking about here.
Here's what's going down
From indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, to C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver on June 28th-29th will bring a true cross-section of the mobile games together as we roll into Canada this summer.
Need a bullet point refresher?
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In Vancouver – Coming to Canada means you make time to celebrate the best in gaming from Vancouver and British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
Want to step into the ring of mobile gaming knowledge? For a limited time you can grab a ticket at 23% off the Mid Term price!