The closer the target, the bigger the guns.
And the calibre doesn't get much larger than that delivered by our latest batch of Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver speakers to join our June 28th-29th conference.
- From IUGO, Skybound, and Scopely representatives locking their sights on The Walking Dead: Road to Survival licence to tell the tale of how the comic book was brought to mobile, or
- Wargaming's David Bluhm keynoting our East Meets West track to talk brand before
- Andrew Woodruff runs through the secrets of how IGG succeeds on a global level, to
- NCsoft's Michael Chang contributing his thoughts on how to build and grow a studio on Vancouver, or
- a Korea market masterclass from Gamevil's Kyu Lee…
expect a show agenda that packs more punch than an M60.
Of course, they are far from lone guns in this campaign.
We have a lot more firepower in our full speaker roster.
Whether it's indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, or C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver on June 28th-29th will bring a true cross-section of the mobile games together as we roll into Canada this summer.
Need a bullet point refresher?
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In Vancouver – Coming to Canada means you make time to celebrate the best in gaming from Vancouver and British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
Want to step into the ring of mobile gaming knowledge? For a limited time PG.biz readers can grab a ticket at 15% discount!