Last-minute fumble? Hardly. We're surer than a Gareth Bale free kick.
But, like most Euro 2016 teams, we keep pushing right to the final whistle. Which is why although we're only a touch over a week away from Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver on June 28th-29th we have a fresh team of speakers to add to our already star-studded squad.
The latest minds to step onto the PGC pitch are (in random draw order):
- Shanti Bergel, GREE
- Kate Edwards, IGDA
- Nancy Mott, Vancouver Economic Commission
- Rob Segal, Get Set Games
- Lance Priebe, Hyper Hippo Games
- Eric Jordan, Codename Entertainment
- Steve Robert, Spin Master
- Dan Box, Electronic Arts
- John Kimmel, RevlQ
- Lance Davis, BC Interactive Task Force
- Eric Sterner, Meta
And if you've not checked the full fixture list yet, the show agenda is online.
Get the score
Whether it's indies and big dev studios, triple-A publishers, investors, and tool providers, or C-level execs, ad networks, monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver on June 28th-29th will bring a true cross-section of the mobile games together as we roll into Canada this summer.
Need a bullet point refresher?
- East Meets West: Going Global – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – from pinpointing the real size of the VR opportunity to deciding what other technologies and trends should be on your radar
- Made In Vancouver – Coming to Canada means you make time to celebrate the best in gaming from Vancouver and British Columbia
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – massively popular indie developer competition
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exlusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference
There's still time to join us for a friedly mobile gaming kickabout that might give your career a real boost.
And for a limited time PG.biz readers can grab a ticket at 15% discount.