Develop:Brighton 2016 is right around the corner, and with it comes another of our world-renowned Big Indie Pitches for all you indie developers to jump in on.
Sponsored by Amazon Appstore and Chillingo, we'll be hosting it at Coalition Bar, just across from the Hilton Metropole Hotel, on Tuesday 12 July, and if you're an indie dev with a mobile, handheld, wearable, or VR game at any stage of development we want to see you there.
A pitch in time
The set-up is simple – developers get four minutes to pitch their games to a panel of journalists and industry experts, before moving on to the next group and doing it all over again.
It's a unique chance to get your game in the hands of major players in the industry, as well as getting immediate feedback from them while you're at it.
And if the judges approve of your game, you could win a range of fabulous prizes, including promotional packages across Pocket Gamer, AppSpy, 148 Apps, and more.
Not sure if your game's eligible? Well:
- You can pitch games for mobile, VR, handheld and even for smartwatches.
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP.
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too.
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development.
- Deadline for entries is midnight on July 5th 2016 (entry details below).
Don't have a game, but want to see what all the fuss is about? You can always grab a free Spectator ticket and just come and watch everything go down.
Just don't forget to bring your business cards with you, no matter which side you fall on.
So grab your bucket, spade, and game, and come show it to us at Coalition Bar in Brighton on 12 July. We'll see you there!