Early Bird tickets for Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki, taking place on September 5th-6th, end this week.
Midnight July 20th, to be precise.
If you came last year, and you're part of the 96% gorgeous souls who said they'd return in 2016 but have yet to grab your pass, we respect the last-minute dramatic stance.
You're welcome to push that to the limit for maximum Hollywood action hero style and leave it until the final seconds of Wednesday so long as you remember to factor in the registration time required to book tickets. Not too cool, otherwise.
If you didn't come last year, you missed out.
But take comfort from the fact that for this latest sequel we're going bigger and badder, cramming the 2 days with 8 tracks featuring 100+ leading speakers (King, Boomlagoon, Wooga, Rovio, Seriously, Gamevil, Frogmind and many more already confirmed)...
And countless opportunities to network with the 400+ companies and more than 800 delegates representing everyone from indies to triple-A publishers to tool providers to games media to investors.
We'll start unveiling content soon, but for now you can check out the PGC Helsinki billing below. You can join the cast here.
PGC Helsinki at-a-glance
Those 8 tracks in order of appearance:
- East Meets West: Global Mobile Gaming – Exploring the hottest regions, biggest trends, and best opportunities for mobile game publishers today including a focus on eSports and the latest from Asia
- InduTrends – Whether eSports or the power of brands, this new addition to the PGC track roster will discuss the leading trends at the heart of the mobile game industry
- Fantastic Finland – A deserved segment celebrating the best of the Finnish industry
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire – The latest tips, trends, and techniques in UA and monetisation
- Mobile Games University – A track full of practical tips and workshops on everything from creating great ideas to running liveops
- Show Me the Money – Exploring the different sources and approaches of raising funds, from angels and publisher partnerships to government funding and VCs
- Mobile Games University – Carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a mobile games developer
- VR Connects: Future Visions – A dedicated track looking at VR (not exclusively mobile) and emerging technologies that will affect the industry
- Indie Futures – A full-day track for indie developers and how they can survive and thrive in the modern mobile ecosystem
And here's the networking & fringe events & key features supporting cast:
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- PGC App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- Very Big Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – 20 publishers, 20 developers, 2 hours, 1 room. 20 guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover games, technologies, services and more
- I Love Indie Showcase – Up-and-coming indies show off their games in the dedicated expo area
- PG Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event