Pokemon GO has taken over the world.
So here's a list of weird and wonderful stories about the game and the human behaviour it's encouraged.
- Bosnians warned not to play Pokemon GO in minefields (BBC)
- Man playing Pokemon GO in Nashua, New Hampshire find dead body (CBS)
- Man in New Zealand stops being a barista to chase Pokemon professionally (Mashable)
- Muncie Animal Shelter has attracted 150 dog walkers with its Pokemon GO promotion. (BBC)
- Man stabbed while playing Pokemon GO. Continues playing Pokemon GO (KTLA)
- Arlington National Cemetery has asked people not to play Pokemon GO in its grounds. (Twitter)
- Chinese conspiracy theorists worry Pokemon GO will uncover secret military locations. (ChinaTopix)
- Westboro Baptist Church is hijacked by liberal Pokemon GO players. (IBT Times)
- Various people tweet using hashtags #PokemonGo #Divorce (Huffington Post)
- Pokemon GO stirs up a mixture of trouble and laughs in Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Egypt (Aljazeera)
- Israeli Army warns soldiers not to play Pokemon GO on base (Haaretz)