Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2016 is just around the corner and tickets are moving fast.
However, if you’re a little strapped for cash but still want to be a part of one this year’s biggest networking events, then help is at hand.
Are you an indie game developer with a mobile, portable, or VR title currently in development? Or even one that's just finished?
Well if so, then entering and being accepted to pitch your new title at either our hugely popular Very Big Indie Pitch, or the inaugural VR Indie Pitch, is a sure fire way to grab yourself two free passes for the conference.
And even if you're not selected, then you’re still eligible for some tickets at a discounted rate.
Well what if you’re new to the industry and don’t yet have a recent mobile or VR title to showcase? Well you could always apply to volunteer.
By helping out with the general running and organising of the event, volunteers are able to gain access to the show floor - even a certain number of talks absolutely free!
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with just about every single person attending the conference in one way or another.
If neither of these fit the bill though, then we’re also running a competition to win one of four Indie Developer Showcase tables.
To enter, simply click on this link, and fill in the form. Winners will be announced at a later date.
So what with a range of ways to grab yourself a free ticket, alongside all of our normal tickets and discounts, there’s certainly more ways than one to grab yourself a ticket for one of the hottest conferences of the year.
Need a refresher for what Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki is all about? If so, then simply read on.
This year Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki will see over 1,000 delegates from more than 500 companies attend.
But that’s not all, as with over eight tracks featuring 100+ speakers, there’s more than just endless networking to this conference.
- Fantastic Finland – Learn from the brightest minds in the world’s hottest mobile gaming scene in this finn-tastic track
- East Meets West – includes insight into trends in Asia, LatAm, and emerging markets, as well as a focus on eSports and, of course, brands
- Indie Futures – get the lowdown on the strategies, tools, and techniques needed to thrive in today's mobile games market
- Monetize, Retain, Acquire – how to establish a model that will keep your players returning and spending before you have to dish out the UA dollars
- Mobile Games University – carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice on how to succeed as a games developer
- InduTrends – Whether eSports or the power of brands, this new 2016 addition discusses the leading trends at the heart of the mobile game industry
- Show Me The Money – how to locate and select the investment avenue that could transform your business
- Future Visions – 2016 is the year of VR, so we’re going to ramping up all of our VR content, starting with a track that gets right to the heart of the latest issues from the world of VR.
And those are just the main tracks. There's plenty of fringe material to keep everyone going:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – Our massively popular indie developer competition
- The VR Indie Pitch – As more and more of the industry’s attention moves to VR, we’ve set up the inaugural VR Indie Pitch to showcase the best of independent virtual reality development
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – An exclusive session enabling shortlisted developers and publishers to make initial contact during a dedicated 2-hour stint of speed-date style meetings
- I Love Indie Showcase – an exclusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games
- PG Party – come now, no PGC is complete without a little dancing and plenty of schmoozing
- Bespoke meeting system – our dedicated Pitch & Match system for all registered delegates to use in order to connect during the conference