Here we are then. Just a few days away from our third Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki (September 5th-6th).
Which means it's 'quick rundown' time of everything we have lined up for those coming next week.
You're not making it across? Tsk, check out what you're missing out on, then. (If you change your mind/convince your boss that Helsinki is the place to be during the first week of September... there's still time to correct the error of your ways.)
- A true international cross-section of the industry – From indies to big dev studios, triple-A publishers to investors, tool providers, C-level execs, ad networks, to monetisation experts, games media, PR reps, and more, PGC Helsinki has the lot and will bring them together as we roll into Finland once more.
- 8 tracks offering the insight and advice that matters – Indie Futures (indie dev essentials); Fantastic Finland (learn from local success); Monetise, Retain, Acquire (latest tips & techniques); East Meets West (exploring the hottest global markets); Mobile Games University (key practical advice); Show Me The Money (funding & investment); InduTrends (eSports, IP, and leading trends); Future Visions (AR & VR)
- Over 100 speakers confirmed – The finest minds and sharpest expertise from every corner of the mobile gaming world
- Bespoke meeting system – Our dedicated Pitch & Match business meeting system for all registerd attendees to easily connect with each other
- Very Big Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- Dedicated PGC App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- 20/20 SpeedMatch – 20 publishers, 20 developers, 2 hours, 1 room: guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover games, technologies, services and more
- I Love Indie Showcase – Up-and-coming indies show off their games in the dedicated expo area
- PechaKucha Sessions – Get a talented industry speaker talking about a topic of their choice but restrict them to 20 slides in a little under 7 minutes… unmissable
- Unreal Engine 4 Workshop – 3-hour session teaching how to make a game from scratch using UE4
- PG Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
Head on over to the Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2016 website to register.