Getting your game noticed is getting harder and harder in the ever competitive world of game development.
Luckily for you though, this is where the Big Indie Pitch comes in. Through this unique speed dating inspired event, indie developers are given the chance to get your game in front of journalists, publishers, and some of the leading minds from the world of gaming.
And next up for the Big Indie Pitch is Apps World in London.
Whether you’re a veteran, or brand new to the Big Indie Pitch, if you’re developing a game for mobile, handheld, wearables, or even VR, then join us on 19 - 20 October at London's ExCel expo centre for an event full of pitching and networking.
Pitch like a pro
Not sure quite how it works though? Well read on.
Taking place over the course of Apps World in London, our well established speed-dating inspired event sees developers given four minutes to sit down with multiple tables filled with industry experts all in order to pitch their latest creation.
Throughout and even following the pitch, developers will receive immediate feedback about their game, whilst also having the chance at winning a promotional package to be used across Steel Media’s range of sites, alongside the coveted Big Indie Pitch winner’s Baseball Bat.
Interested, but still wondering if you quality? Well, it’s the rules are really quite simple:
- You can pitch games for mobile, VR, handheld and even for smartwatches.
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP.
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too.
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development.
- One submission only per developer/team.
- Deadline for entries is midnight on 12th October 2016 (entry details below).
We’ll then be contacted those who have been shortlisted closer to the event.
Good luck, and looking forward to seeing you at Apps World.