Online learning platform Udemy has cut the price of dozens of game development courses to £12 as part of its Black Friday sales.
The deals start today (November 18th), and prices will steadily increase every day up until midnight on Friday, November 25th.
An education in games
Courses available vary in level, from teaching the basics of engines like Unity and Unreal right up to advanced C# scripting skills.
- Learn To Code By Making a 2D Platformer in Unity
- Make VR Games in Unity with C# - Cardboard, Gear VR, Oculus
- Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Developer
- The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games
- The Complete Mobile Game Development Course with Phaser
There are also many more courses that could be worth checking out covering all types of areas related to game development and design.
Head on over to Udemy to check it out the deals.
There are of course a myriad of ways to learn about games development and marketing without having to pay.
You can check out our Mobile Games University for starters, which currently covers App Store Optimization and Paid User Acquisition, with a free course in Monetisation Design coming soon and many other courses to follow.