There are just a limited number of tickets remaining for PocketGamer.biz’s webinar on the seven rules of game monetisation design on Wednesday, December 7th.
Oscar has identified seven rules which will help game designers make sure that monetisation doesn't come at the cost of making an enjoyable game. These are:
- Rule 1: Utility - What Do Your Players Value?
- Rule 2: Anticipation - Why Should They 'Expect Future Value'?
- Rule 3: Scarcity - What Are The 'Opportunity Costs'?
- Rule 4: Timing - Understanding the Player Lifecycle
- Rule 5: Repetition - Why Should Players Return To Play?
- Rule 6: Evidence - Why Analytics Is Essential
- Rule 7: Scale - The Ultimate Rule of Free-To-Play
Two of the three time slots have sold out, but fear not! There’s still a chance to grab the 7pm GMT slot if you act now!
Head here to register now for the below timeslot:
Presentations fill up quickly, so sign up before we run out of space!
While you're waiting for the webinar, check out our Mobile Games University course on Monetisation Design to start learning about the topic now.