Netmarble and Kabam Vancouver’s Transformers: Forged to Fight has received the Best Game accolade at the 2017 Google Play Awards.
The ceremony took place at Google I/O and celebrated games and apps on Google’s mobile marketplace.
Untame’s Mushroom 11 won the award for Standout Indie, given to the developer for the title's artistic design, gameplay mechanics and overall polish.
Best Multiplayer Game went to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, while Best App for Kids went to WildWorks for its title Animal Jam – Play Wild!.
The award for Best VR experience went to Tender Claws’ Virtual Virtual Reality, and the accolade for Best AR Experience was given to Funomena’s Woorld.
You can view the full list of winners below.
- Best Game - Transformers: Forged to Fight by Kabam
- Standout Indie - Mushroom 11 by Untame
- Standout Startup - HOOKED by Telepathic
- Best Android Wear Experience - Runtastic Running & Fitness by Runtastic
- Best TV Experience - Red Bull TV by Red Bull
- Best VR Experience - Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws
- Best AR Experience - Woorld by Funomena
- Best App for Kids - Animal Jam - Play Wild! by WildWorks
- Best Multiplayer Game - Hearthstone by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Best App - Memrise by Memrise
- Best Accessibility Experience - IFTTT by IFTTT
- Best Social Impact - ShareTheMeal by United Nations