We're just a fortnight away from delivering PG Connects San Francisco(June 27th to 28th) and the speakers won't stop coming.
(Or, more accurately, we've been too busy to tell you about the latest additions.)
Let's fix that now. Come meet the recent additions to join our splendid fine speaker roster:
- Andrey Kazakov, Acquired.io
- Ernestine Fu, BlackStorm Labs
- Deepak Thakrai, Chartboost
- David Piao Chiu, DC Games Consulting
- Lidi Giroux & Sarah Tam, East Side Games
- Janosch Sadowski & Daniel Stammler, Fluffy Fairy Games
- Patricia Kallusch, GREE
- Becky Ann Hughes & Brian Kealer, Glu Mobile
- Shannon Chang, Linekong
- Eiso Kawamoto, Metamoki
- Dave Rohrl, Mobile Game Doctor
- Karel De Beule, PlayStats
- Sam Peck, Pocket Gems
- Martin Macmillan, Pollen VC
- Mika Kuusisto, Propagate
- Amit Khanduja, Reliance Games
- Ayala Rudoy, SafeDK
- Arturo Lovazzano & Suzanne Nguyen, Samsung
- Jori Pearsall, Scopely
- Tan Tmangraksat, Tapcore
- John Hayward-Mayhew, Toochill
- Zain Jaffer, Vungle
You can see what their individually up to in the conference schedule, which will span some 30 hours filled with exemplary insight on monetisation, publishing, eSports, IP, social casino, design methodology, market overviews, business strategy, social platform gaming, play mechanics, funding, analytics and plenty more.
To top it off, if you have even the slightest interest in virtual, augmented, or mixed reality then know that PGC SF delegates automatically get full and free access to sister-conference VR Connects SF.
If that's convinced you but you've yet to book, we won't judge. But we will mention that as a PG.biz reader you can grab a 15% discount if you checkout using code PGBIZ15.