Everyone’s favourite indie games development event is heading back to Brighton on Tuesday, July 11th.
Sponsored by Amazon UK, it’s a great chance for indies to show off their latest games to a panel of journalists and industry experts in a series of quick-fire pitches.
It also just so happens to handily coincide with popular games industry event Develop:Brighton 2017.
It's like speed dating, but for games
The Big Indie Pitch set-up is simple – developers get four minutes to pitch their games to the judges, before moving on to the next group and doing it all over again.
It's a unique chance to get your game in the hands of major players in the industry, as well as getting immediate feedback from them while you're at it.
And if the judges approve of your game, you could win a range of fabulous prizes, including promotional packages across Pocket Gamer, AppSpy, 148 Apps and more.
Not sure if your game's eligible? Well:
- You can pitch games for mobile, handheld, mobile VR, and even for smartwatches.
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP.
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too.
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development.
- One submission only per developer/team.
- Deadline for entries is midnight July 2nd 2017 (entry details below).
- Oh, and it's completely free to enter and/or spectate!
Don't have a game, but want to see what all the fuss is about? You can always grab a free Spectator ticket and just come and watch everything go down.
Just don't forget to bring your business cards with you, no matter which side you fall on.
We’ll be hosting this year’s Big Indie Pitch at Volks on 1-3 The Colonnade, Brighton.
So grab your bucket, spade and game and come show it to us in Brighton on July 11th. We'll see you there!