Are you a talented, respected industry speaker? Do you have a topic you're happy to rant about? Can you contain it to 20 PowerPoint slides which you'll discuss in a little under seven minutes?
Last year Eric Seufert brought the house down with a routine worthy of a slot at Largo. And that's before the beers had made it out to the audience in full force (yes, you get a drink to kick off the evening after a day's hard conferencing).
It's consistently excellent fun and awesomely ringmastered by Rovio's inimitable Wilhelm Taht who is looking for more volunteers to join his intrepid gang of PechaKuchers.
Fancy a go? Tweet to @wilhelm_taht and claim your ticket to 20x20seconds of fame!
If you just want to witness the mayhem, you can. But you'll need to be registered for the event and thankfully Early Bird rates are still live for a few more days.
PGC Helsinki at-a-glance
10 gorgeous tracks:
- The Influencer Sessions – Marketing redefined: the brave new influencer landscape is scrutinised by this latest addition to the PGC track roster
- eSports Academy – Get the competitive edge from the leading players in this super-hot and rapidly growing sector of the games industry
- Success In Finland – Beyond Supercell, is there room for other Finnish achievers? Of course, and they'll be celebrated here
- Global Publishing – Exploring the hottest regions, biggest trends, and best opportunities for mobile games publishers today
- InduTrends – Whether chat platform gaming or EduGaming, here is where you'll find the leading trends at the heart of the industry
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire – The latest tips, trends, and techniques in UA, retention, and – you've guessed it – monetisation
- Show Me the Money – Exploring the different sources and approaches to raising funds, including learning to pitch and how to be profitable
- Mobile Games University – Carefully curated curriculum very much focused on practical advice, including game design, narrative, audio, UX & more
- Indie Success – A full-day track for indie developers that dives deep into how they can survive and thrive in the modern mobile ecosystem
- The Superstar Sessions – The biggest names, the brightest minds discuss the hottest topics set to dominate the state of play
And all the networking & fringe events & key features you can handle:
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- PGC App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- Very Big Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- SpeedMatch – Guaranteed meetings for developers and publishers/investors to make initial contact during a curated session
- Game Jam – Second outing for amazing coders to battle it out over the two days
- Expo Area – Discover games, new talent, technologies, services and more
- I Love Indie Showcase – Up-and-coming indies show off their games in the dedicated expo area
- Global Connects Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
Fancy joining us? Early Bird rates for PGC Helsinki are still available.