The final round of the 2017 Connects series of international events is fast approaching – and we’re rounding out the year by rocking up in frosty Finland with Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki on September 19th and 20th.
That far north of the equator, we’re aiming to deliver a cooler-than-cool two-day conference bringing together some of the leading names and biggest companies in the sector.
One way we’re helping out Helsinki indies this year is with this sub-zero competition where you could win one of 10 tables on the show floor for you to demo your work to an international audience of industry professionals that will include developers, publishers, investors and the media – all looking for great mobile projects.
Your table will be in the ‘I Love Indie Showcase’, an exclusive expo area within the conference dedicated to indie developers and their games.
As if that wasn’t enough, the prize also includes two full passes to both days of PGC (as well as our sister-conference XR Connects AND our brand spanking new PC gaming track) which will feature 100+ speakers in the mobile games industry sharing their insights, experiences and advice directly with you.
Oh, and winners also get free entry to our always-incredible Global Connects party, which is a great opportunity to hang with the cool kids and make new contacts as you down a cold one – or a few!
For your chance to win, just fill out this simple form.
Still need more to go on before trying to nab that free table? Well here's a rundown of what to expect at the conference:
- Eight core tracks with 100+ speakers sharing their expertise & insight
- Over 1,000 delegates, with visitors from Asia, US and Europe
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – developers meet media, platforms and more
- SpeedMatch to connect developers and publishers
- A Game Jam taking place throughout the two days
- Totally free Pitch & Match meeting system for all
- A true cross-section of the industry (from student devs to sector titans)
- A lively expo area filled with the latest development talent
- Evening fun – PechaKucha sessions, networking party + VIP Reception
This year we’re also adding:
- Bigger focus on the game creation/production process (specifically game narrative, sound design, character design, UX and live ops)
- Dedicated agenda space for latest trends, including social media influencers and eSports
- The arrival of fully formed VR/AR/MR sister-event XR Connects
- The introduction of PC Connects, with a set of 'taster sessions' focused on the PC gaming market
- And, yes, even a game music concert
For your chance to win an expo table and two show passes for Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2017, just fill out this form. Remember - indies only!