Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2017 is just days away, but if you haven’t yet bought yourself a ticket there’s still a chance grab one.
Taking place on September 19th to 20th, the conference is a great chance to network with industry bigwigs and head to talks led by experts sharing their top tips and experiences for you to learn from.
But it’s not just mobile. This year we’ll also be hosting XR Connects for VR, AR and MR professionals as well as taster tracks for PC Connects.
What’s more, if you're an IGDA Finland member, you can get 30% off the cost of your ticket. Just speak to your local IGDA hub coordinator and they should have a discount code for you.
Top tracks, top talent
Not sure what PG Connects Helsinki is? Here's what to expect:
- 10 tracks featuring 100+ speakers focusing on Influencers, eSports, Monetisation, Practical Development (narrative, UX, audio), HTML5, Industry Trends, Funding, Deal Making, Indie Success, Publishing and more
- 1,200 delegates representing 700+ international companies, so boundless networking is assured
- VR and PC tracks and industry members will also be around for XR Connects and PC Connects, which is running simultaneously alongside PG Connects
- The return of The Very Big Indie Pitch, for indie developers to get their games in front of industry professionals and critics and win fabulous prizes
- Our free Pitch & Match system to organise meetings with other industry members with ease
- Plenty of opportunities to mingle, schmooze and chat with your fellow developers
We’re looking forward to seeing you out there!