We're running a 'PGC London 2018 Advent Calendar' throughout December. Every day, an informative conference-related update full of festive spirit.
Look away for more than a minute and we're bound to sneak a few more PG Connects London speaker announcements out.
We like to think it's all very much in the seasonal spirit of giving.
Okay, it's also deliberately orchestrated as we near the unveiling of our conference agenda later this month. We'll be running 12 PGC tracks in London (plus another 9 if you count in XR and PC Connects – one ticket grants access to all) that cover the core industry trends, including a new, dedicated focus on influencer marketing, cryptocurrency, game development, and eSports.
Feeding their remarkable expertise into those varied topics of discussion is yet another wave of splendid souls:
- Jeferson Valadares, Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- Mark Robinson, DeltaDNA
- David Yarnton, Gfinity
- Alan Moss, Harbottle & Lewis
- Ian Griffiths, Hutch Games
- Dan Laughlin, HyprMX
- Marcelo Ballestiero, Libring
- Armin Hummel, Lima Sky
- Helana Santos, Modern Dream
- Tarika Soni, MoPub
- Julian Widdows, NaturalMotion
- Jussi Tähtinen, Nitro Games
- Mark Sorrell, Rovio Entertainment
- Matt McMahon, Seriously
- Cesar Ortega, SKARA
- George Ahere, Weza Interactive Entertainment
- Alex Helm, Wooga
- Paul Callan & Everett Wallace, Yeahmobi
Alongside their already-unveiled contemporaries, they'll deliver a 45-hour strong programme to underpin Europe's largest mobile games industry conference, where 2,000+ professionals will gather to learn, connect, and do business. (And to which you can still gain access to at Mid Term rates before they run out.)