We're running a 'PGC London 2018 Advent Calendar' throughout December. Every day, an informative conference-related update full of 'you don't want to miss this thing' pizzazz.
You know the asteroid hurtling towards Earth in Armageddon? The one Bruce Willis is busy reviewing his life choices on?
That's essentially a brutish metaphor for the price tier change that's about to happen to the PG Connects London 2018 (January 22nd to 23rd) tickets.
Like Bruce, you have a choice to make – and limited time in which to make it. And while we won't stretch things more absurdly than we already have by suggesting that not attending PGC London would be catastrophic for your business, we might respectfully argue that only by attending will you:
- be able to network with more than 2,000 delegates representing 800+ companies from 55 nations and every aspect of the industry
- absorb the insight of 120 expert speakers spread across 100 sessions making up some 45 hours of content
- grab a chat with some of the leading UK games media (including getting realtime feedback on your game in our Journalist Bar – more info soon)
- schedule meetings with the companies that can make a difference to your business via our dedicated match-making system
- not miss out on Europe's largest mobile games industry conference in 2018
Ask yourself, 'What would Bruce do?' Actually, he'd probably deliberately grab a ticket at the very last minute for dramatic effect. Up to you if you want to follow suit, as long as you book your PGC London ticket in time to save the planet (or up to $450, at the very least).