Are you an indie games developer? If you are, then ask yourself these four questions. Do you:
- Want to demo your games to over a thousand industry professionals?
- Want to make contact with investors, publishers and prospects?
- Want to get into Europe’s biggest B2B mobile games industry event?
- Want to do it free?
If you answered yes to all those questions, now’s your chance!
Q: Did we say ‘free’?
A: We certainly did! But that’s crazy! Maybe this neverending sizzling summer heat has fried our brains, but sure - why not?
So here’s the deal: we have a limited number of Showcase Tables to give away in the Big Indie Zone at Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki for a select few lucky indies. That could put you right at the heart of the biggest games industry event in the country.
Q: What’s included?
A: The prize consists of:
- One display table in the Big Indie Zone, inc two chairs and one power socket
- Two standard conference passes
- Access to all conference content
- Access to the Global Connects Party
- Access to all non-exclusive/invitation-only fringe events
Q: What’s at the show?
A: As well as the vibrant expo space, the 12-track conference features the likes of King, Unity, Epic Games, Gameloft and Shipyard Games. There will also be Big Indie Pitches; a game jam; workshops; matchmaking; PechaKucha-style presentations; and a whole conference with four more tracks on blockchain gaming. Oh, and don’t forget the notorious Global Connects party - we’ll even stand you a beer or two to congratulate you for winning.
Q: What’s the catch?
A: There isn’t one! Well, as long as you don’t have plans for September 11th and 12th. And if you did? Cancel them. Okay, you have to pay for your own travel, food and bed, but with each Showcase space worth $650, we think that’s a pretty sweet deal.
Q: Where do I sign up?
A: All you have to do is enter your details in this form before July 31st. The winners will be allocated at random once we’ve checked that you qualify as an indie.