We’ve already taken the Big Indie Pitch series of competitions for independent developers to the UK, America, Europe and Scandinavia this year - and next month sees us adding the Middle East to the roster.
Taking place at the Jordan Gaming Summit in Amman on 3rd November, participants in the Big Indie Pitch in Jordan will have just five minutes to pitch their title to the first of five judge tables. Once the time is up, a horn will sound and it’s time to move onto the next table and do it all over again. Once developers have seen all five tables their turn is over and it's time for the next set of developers begin their pitches.
It’s a unique chance to place your game into the hands of some of the most influential minds in the industry and receive immediate feedback on your game over the course of the meeting.
Feedback, prizes and coverage
Following the pitch we’ll also collect up all of the judges’ feedback and email this over to you so you have a written record of just what the judges liked about the game, alongside some tips and advice on how they think you could grow it as you move forward with development.
Finally, those we’ll also have a range of prizes on offer at both pitches for the top three developers. Prizes the lucky developers will be able to use across our portfolio of websites in order to market and promote their game, alongside free tickets to a Pocket Gamer Connects of your choice.
Interested, but not sure if you qualify?
Well if that describes you, then read on:
- You can pitch games for mobile, handheld (including Switch) mobile VR or AR in The BIg Indie Pitch
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous pitch
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- Your game doesn’t have to be completed, as we welcome games in development
- Deadline for entries are listed on each event page (entry details below). However, space is limited so the sooner you enter the more likely you are of being shortlisted
- Oh and did we mention it's completely free too?
Hopefully this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, as we're really looking forward to highlighting indie developers from the whole world over.
We look forward to seeing you all there. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your business cards.
Upcoming Pitch Event Pages:
- October 11th 2018 - The Big Indie Pitch at Game Industry Conference in Poznan 2018
- October 11th 2018 - The PC Indie Pitch at Game Industry Conference in Poznan 2018
- October 17th 2018 - The Big Indie Pitch at Sweden Game Arena 2018
- October 17th 2018 - The PC Indie Pitch at Sweden Game Arena 2018
- November 2nd to 3rd 2018 - The Big Indie Pitch at Jordan Gaming Summit 2018
- November 17th 2018 - The Big Indie Pitch at G-STAR 2018
- November 17th 2018 - The PC Indie Pitch at G-STAR 2018
- November 15th 2018 - The Big Indie Awards at G-Star 2018