It’s that time of the year once more, Black Friday is here and so too is a swathe of games development-related discounts.
In keeping with tradition, we’ve decided to round up all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals we can find to help the humble and frugal developer create their games or even learn something new.
Deal me in
Of course, the best deal of them all is a 23 per cent discount on a ticket to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019. To get in on the action, you just need to use the aptly named BF code and register by midnight tonight.
To top things off, the discount applies on top of the current 20 per cent discounted Early Bird rate, so now would be the cheapest time to snag a ticket for the conference.
- Up to 50 per cent off Unity Assets
- £9.99 Black Friday sale over at Udemy, buy now and get a free course on Cyber Monday also
- 20 per cent off GameMaker Studio 2’s desktop, web, UWP and mobile versions
- 65 per cent off RPG Maker MV on Steam
- 77 per cent off AppGameKit Unlimited Bundle on Steam
- 34 per cent off Substance B2M3 on Steam
- 35 per cent off Spriter Pro on Steam
- 88 per cent off CopperCube 5 Game Engine