November 12 to 14 sparks the return of Pocket Gamer LaunchPad for its second iteration to celebrate new, upcoming and updated iOS and Android games across multiple streams, platforms and social media.
The event takes place over three days in November and is centred around a dedicated content hub on PocketGamer.com and a daily two hour video stream with extensive support from the Enthusiast Gaming media network (including mobile games publishers themselves), alongside extended organic media coverage across the wider gaming community.
What’s it all about?
Pocket Gamer LaunchPad is a series of consumer facing digital events designed to celebrate new, upcoming or updated iOS and Android games. Taking place across multiple sites, streams, social media and other channels, it offers a brand new way for publishers and developers, whether they’re indie or big developers, to create buzz around their games to a massive audience.
Our first LaunchPad event in July was viewed by 3,000,000 people and shared with more than 38,500,000 on social media.
Pocket Gamer LaunchPad #2 follows these key elements:
- LaunchPad Live Broadcasts - two hours per day streamed on YouTube/Twitch and shared across a media network of Enthusiast Gaming properties to approximately one million live viewers
- A central ‘live’ hub of content on PocketGamer.com - one core article with links supported by multiple articles across the week on PocketGamer and on other partnering media channels
- Dedicated site skin and advertising promotion - extra promotion for key partners via advertising and takeovers around this period on PocketGamer.com and selected partner channels
- Live ‘App Army’ Discord group + wide social promotion - engaging with the audience directly via multiple discord channels and social promotions on Twitter, Facebook and beyond
- Publisher partnerships & promotions - we will also work with selected publishers and partners to provide extra promotion in app and on related social media as well as bespoke competitions and offers
- PLUS Persistent longtail coverage - all streamed videos and editorial will remain live on the channels (along with some follow up pieces) to provide ongoing longtail reach
For more information on Pocket Gamer LaunchPad #2, make sure you visit the website and keep it bookmarked for future announcements.
How do I get involved?
There are multiple opportunities to get involved with Pocket Gamer LaunchPad, including sponsorships to help promote your game or even your brand, as well as promotional partnerships. Contact email@example.com for details on how to get involved on that front.
We recognise that the best games don’t always come from the biggest companies. That’s why we are running an indie developer program for those smaller indie studios who’d like to showcase their exciting upcoming projects. You can sign up using this form.