Each fringe event has been set and every expert speaker is ready to share their incredible insights to more than 1,500 industry professionals over the week of April 19th to 23rd - and there’s plenty of content to sink your teeth into!
16 deep-dive conference tracks
Each conference track at Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #6 covers all aspects of the mobile, PC, console and esports industries. From the latest trends to developer insights, live ops and raising investment. We’ve even broadened our horizons by going beyond games, exploring the world of TV, films and comics as a preview for our next conference in May. See below all of the wonderful tracks you can take part in next week:
- Growth Track, sponsored by Lab Cave (Monday, April 19th: 9:00am - 6:00pm)
- Global Trends (Monday, April 19th: 9:00am - 6:00pm)
- CFO 101, sponsored by Pollen VC (Tuesday, April 20th: 9:00am - 10:40am) - NEW
- The Art of Publishing, sponsored by Ohayoo (Tuesday, April 20th: 9:00am - 12:00pm)
- Monetiser, sponsored by Unity (Tuesday, April 20th: 11:00am - 6:00pm)
- Game Maker Insights (Tuesday, April 20th: 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
- Incredible Indies (Wednesday, April 21st: 9:00am - 12:10pm)
- Hypercasual & Social Games, sponsored by CrazyLabs (Wednesday, April 21st: 9:30am - 12:30pm)
- The Developer Toolkit (Wednesday, April 21st: 2:00pm - 5:30pm)
- Show Me The Money (Wednesday, April 21st: 2:30pm - 6:30)
- Industry Visions & Values (Thursday, April 22nd: 9:30am - 1:30pm)
- Beyond Games (Thursday, April 22nd: 9:30am - 1:00pm)
- Big Screen Gaming (Thursday, April 22nd: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Live Ops Landscape (Thursday, April 22nd: 2:30pm - 6:00pm)
- Esports + Influencers (Friday, April 23rd: 9:00am - 6:00pm)
- Game Development 101 (Friday, April 23rd: 10:00am - 1:00pm)
- RoundTables (Friday, April 23rd: 2:30pm - 5:30pm)
On the second day of the conference (Tuesday, April 20th) we will convene mobile experts to discuss the future of user acquisition (UA) and monetisation when the IDFA is ended. Make sure you join us for Beyond IDFA: The Future of UA & Monetisation.
NOTE: All timings are in UK time.
250+ global games experts
We have lined up an absolute mega roster of speakers around the world for Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #6, including the latest to be revealed just below.
You can view the entire list of speakers on the official website.
Pocket Gamer Connects Careers Week
Connect with games industry companies looking to recruit with the Pocket Gamer Connects Careers Week. We’re making a number of jobseeker tickets available free to people currently out of work and looking for a new role, giving access not only to the recruitment activities, but all other aspects of Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #6 too. Sign up here.
We’ve also partnered with Games Jobs Live for a 90-minute video broadcast from 4:00pm (UK time) on Wednesday, April 21st, followed by a 30-minute Discord Q&A. You'll hear from companies that have vacancies to fill and then be able to ask questions. Sign up here.
Amazing opportunities to network
Every attendee has access to the MeetToMatch platform, open 24 hours a day throughout the entire week, as well as our Discord server, which gives the opportunity to chat and network with other professionals in chat channels and voice chats, as well as meet the sponsors, catch up with speakers after their sessions and more.
Book your tickets now
Join us next week for Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #6 as it shapes up to be an incredible conference! Don’t miss out on the chance to connect with the global games industry and book now!
Book a combo ticket and save with our next event, Beyond Games this May 10th to 14th. This brand new event explores how games intersect other creative industries. Look out for the 'ADD-ON' options when you book your Pocket Gamer Connects Digital #6 ticket and save at least 20%!
We’re also allocating a limited amount of free passes solely for small indie developers, enabling them to meet with investors and publishers, and learn from the industry’s biggest names. If you think you qualify, sign up here.