The deadline is fast approaching - it's your last chance to save 50 per cent on upcoming PocketGamer.biz MasterClasses before prices rise at midnight TONIGHT!
From September 13th to 17th we have a number of insightful game design workshops, delivered in collaboration with industry experts, to help enhance your skills and knowledge.
These three-hour sessions, delivered in Zoom, will be your practical hands-on guide for specific areas of game design, all accessible from the comfort of your home office.
Today is your last chance to save £150 on each of these classes before they reach the full price of £300 at midnight tonight!
- Lessons With a Growth Hacker: Successfully Scale a Living Game
- Save Your Game: Playtesting Secrets From a Former Ubisoft Expert
- Make a Change: How to Apply Game Design to Real-world Issues
- The Right Balance: Connect Gameplay and Monetisation Effectively
- Get Your Shit Together with Player Behaviour
- Game Design: How to Benchmark, Create & Measure Fun
- Building an Audience: Marketing, UA & Creative Production
Although there are seven individual MasterClasses available to book - if you want to attend multiple sessions, we have some brilliant multi-booking deals for you too:
- Three for two: Book three MasterClasses for the price of two.
- Corporate discount: a group of six or more from one company can get a bespoke discount if booked together.
For multi-buy or group discounts, please email Katy Reilly to discuss your bespoke package. This is an incredible deal to give your team a skillset boost.
Tickets are strictly limited to ensure productive class sizes, so be sure to get in touch today to secure your place.