The full conference schedule for our next highly anticipated digital conference, Pocket Gamer Connects Digital NEXT, has been revealed.
The schedule outlines all of the content and topic tracks you can expect to see over the week and names the numerous leading experts you can learn from.
Additionally, you can see an exciting line-up for Beyond Games which takes place later in the week and aims to explore the future of interactive entertainment and dive into the intersection between games and other creative industries like fashion, music, film, media and more.
PG Connects Digital NEXT takes place from Monday, November 15 to Wednesday, November 17 and will be entirely virtual.
It incorporates numerous educational market insights and a myriad of networking opportunities you’d expect to see at a typical PG Connects conference, with a fresh focus on looking ahead to the future of the games industry exploring new markets, new technology and new opportunities. Today you can secure your spot and save up to $190 with our mid term ticket offer before prices rise tomorrow at midnight.
Read on to find out more about what you can expect at the conference.
Below is the full overview of what you can look forward to at both conferences.
Some of the sessions you can look forward to at PCG Connects Digital NEXT include:
- Mobile Gaming in the Middle East & North Africa: Hidden Gems with Nour Khrais, Founder & CEO of Maysalward
- Hypercasual Games & Real Multiplayer, a Marriage Come True! with Mark Val, Head of Growth of Photon Engine
- Keeping in Touch Remotely: How Smaller Teams can Deliver Multiplayer Experiences with Tadej Gregorcic, Co-founder & CTO of Coherence
- GamesForest.Club: How the Games Industry Will Have a Major Impact on Saving the Planet with Georg Broxtermann, President & Co-founder of GameInfluencer
For a more detailed view including session titles and speakers, access the full conference schedule breakdown here.
Into the Metaverse
As Facebook has just recently announced its shift to focus on all things metaverse including a rebranding name change, there is no better time to explore what this could mean for the future of gaming, as well. Those looking to learn more about the next frontier and how they can begin to work towards incorporating it into their own projects should look no further than the upcoming Beyond Games conference taking place directly after PG Connects Digital NEXT on November 18-19.
The two-day conference outlined in the schedule above stretches far beyond the traditional mobile gaming space and delves into the intersection of gaming and other entertainment sectors like film, music, lifestyle, blockchain, influencers and so much more. PG Connects Digital NEXT will have exclusive access to Beyond Games too!
We have gathered some of the most highly anticipated talks about the metaverse and more that you can look forward to at this conference:
- The Metaverse: Why Now? Where it Came from, How we are Defining it & How it Reflects the Current Dystopian Climate with Bushra Burge, Founder & Creative Director of Bushra Burge Studio
- Avatars & Self Expression in the Metaverse with Teddy Pahagbia, Chief Executive Druid of BLVCK PiXEL
- The ‘STORYVERSE’ - Maze Theory's Approach to Gaming Within the Metaverse, with Russ Harding, Studio Director of Maze Theory
- Crypto Culture in Currency, Fashion, Art & Gaming with John Higgins, CEO of OS Studios
To see a full list of speakers and session information, go here.
Buy your tickets now
Ready to invest in your career, your company and your future? You can buy your ticket to both conferences above here and save up to $190 in the process when you book before prices rise at midnight tomorrow.
We look forward to seeing you there!