Since our very first Pocket Gamer Connects conference back in 2014, our events have always been a launching pad for connections that push your business forward, innovative insights and countless new opportunities for games industry professionals around the world, and we pride ourselves on continuing and expanding that vision. We are kicking off 2022 with our flagship PG Connects show in London and will be welcoming 1,500 attendees, representing 750+ top global companies from over 50 countries across the globe, and we have specifically created unique, unmissable opportunities to support indie developers.
For indies that are looking to showcase their new project, learn from successful independent developers that have paved the way before them and make connections that take your business to the next level, there is no better place to be than PG Connects London 2022 taking place on February 14-15. This must-attend conference welcomes the world’s top developers, publishers, investors, tool providers, platformers and much more. Securing meetings and having the platform to directly pitch to key players in the industry can be incredibly difficult, so we have taken it upon ourselves to facilitate those meetings and conversations for our indie developer attendees.
Keep reading to find out the eight reasons why PG Connects London is the must-attend event of 2022 for indie developers.
The reasons why
- The Big Indie Zone - Part of the exhibition space at Pocket Gamer Connects London, the Big Indie Zone has been designed to help indie developers reach investors, publishers and partners. It’s an amazing chance to get your games in front of some of the industry’s most important and influential players from around the world. Find out more about it here.
- The Indie Track - More than 225 expert speakers will address the hottest topics and latest trends across mobile games, PC, consoles, XR and blockchain across 20 unmissable conference tracks. There’s a whole track entirely dedicated to indies featuring amazing speakers from the likes of Maliyo Games, Snap Finger Click, Wixel Studios and more. Find out more about it here.
- The Very Big Indie Pitch - The Very Big Indie Pitch is a bigger version of our regular BIP events, which sees indie developers present their games to a panel of expert judges looking for critical feedback - and a share of a promotional prize package worth thousands of dollars. Find out more about it here.
- The PG Indie Pitch - The PC version of our pitching competition, this is your chance to get instant feedback on your new game, as well as press coverage, prizes and valuable contacts. Find out more about it here.
- The Big Indie Awards - For the last 12 years, the Big Indie Pitch has been helping to discover, promote and support indie game developers from all over the world, giving them a platform to share their incredible games with a mixture of publishers, platforms and press. Taking place live both online and in person as a part of Pocket Gamer Connects London 2022, The Big Indie Awards continues and extends this core mission, celebrating the very best indie games and game developers from all around the world, including those who may not have yet made it to one of our pitch events. Find out more about it here.
- Investor Connector - Looking for investment for your next game? Or for your games business as a whole? Investor Connector gives developers and publishers precious one-on-one time with investors looking to spend the right kind of money in the right sector. Find out more about it here.
- Publisher SpeedMatch - Our Publisher SpeedMatch sessions pair developers, speed-dating style, with publishers and investors. Perfect for first contact meetings with new prospects. Find out more about it here.
- Discounted Ticket Rates for Indies - There's no need to miss out if you don't have work to showcase at the event - tickets are available now at Mid Term prices from as little as $277. Not only do we provide content and fringe events tailored to the needs of independent developers, but you could access amazing networking with more than 700 games companies, plus 36 hours of content covering everything from creative case studies and technical insights to user acquisition and how to build a better business. Take advantage of these amazing prices and book your ticket now.
Don’t miss out on these incredible opportunities for indie developers
If you are an indie developer and you’d like to invest in the future of your business, securing these numerous networking opportunities is the best possible way to do so. Take advantage of our unbelievable discounts for indie developers and get your tickets to PG Connects London 2022 now.