London is open for business! As COVID-19 restrictions ease and cases fall in the UK, our upcoming hybrid conference, Pocket Gamer Connects London, is the perfect place to reconnect with the industry, promote your wares and really kick the business year off in style. Judging by the interest so far from sponsors and ticket sales, it seems like many of you agree.
Next month, you'll have the opportunity to network with more than 750 leading companies in mobile games, learn from more than 200 of the very best global experts, and learn new moves that will propel your business to the next level. Whether you're looking for investment, want to promote a new product, or just make those planned (and accidental) meetings, Pocket Gamer Connects London is the place to be.
Read on to find out more about what exactly is going on in London this February, including the safety precautions we’re taking.
London is open, but safety is paramount
The UK and London are opening up once again, so you can now move about with ease, meet with friends and enjoy local culture as well as the show while you're in town.
Of course, it goes without saying that attendee safety is our number one priority, and we're taking all of the necessary precautions to keep you safe on-site during this time. And to make attending PG Connects London as smooth as possible, we've pulled together some useful information to help you on your way:
- Read the latest updates on restrictions easing in the UK here
- Read our COVID-19 event guidelines for information on what to expect on-site
- For international guests, we have a dedicated page on our website with information specifically for international travel
- Check out our handy list of official hotels for PG Connects London and book a hotel close to the venue today
So what's happening at PG Connects London?
At London, you will get to meet and network with 1,500 professionals representing the entire games industry ecosystem and hailing from all corners of the world. Our attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most exciting and forward-thinking studios with more than 225 speakers sharing their insights over two days. Over the course of those two days, you will also get the opportunity to:
- Browse the expo and chat with companies looking to do business with you
- Demo the next big hits from smaller teams and solo developers in the Big Indie Zone
- Take part in matchmaking activities and find your next business partner, whether you're looking for a publisher, investor, or your next big opportunity, we can help connect you with the right people
- Pitch your indie game to a panel of expert judges for real-time feedback, prizes and press coverage
- Visit the Journalist Bar, meet the press, and get eyes on your big project
- Catch up with old friends and meet new faces in a more casual setting at our Badge Pick Up and Global Connects party
What does my ticket include?
Stuck on what the best ticket option is for you? Check out the table below and find out more about what the best ticket is for you.
Whether you're solo, an indie studio, developer, publisher, investor, or tools provider, you will find value and do business when at Pocket Gamer Connects London. For anyone who is unable to make the event in person next month, you can now purchase digital tickets and access the virtual elements of this hybrid conference wherever you are in the world as well!
Book today and beat the price rise!
Don't miss out on Europe's leading b2b event for the global mobile games industry. Book your place at PG Connects London now and save up to $230 before our Mid Term offer ends and prices rise at midnight on Thursday!
COVID Protection Guarantee
Your safety and comfort are prime concerns for us and we’re putting multiple COVID-19 safety measures in place to ensure the event is in line with all regulations including, hand sanitisers, distancing, screening and testing where necessary.
We want you to feel at ease at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2022 and to concentrate on making connections, getting business done and enjoying the show.
You can confidently purchase tickets with our COVID PROTECTION GUARANTEE. If things get interrupted due to COVID-19, you can transfer your ticket or get a refund. T&Cs apply. Find out more here.
See you in London!