We are only a few short weeks away from Pocket Gamer Connects London 2022, meaning now is the last chance to save big on your tickets! This Tuesday (January 25th) at midnight is your last chance to get all the fantastic value of a PG Connects conference for a fantastic price with our Mid Term discount, so don’t miss out.
This highly anticipated B2B mobile games conference will mark our grand return to in-person conferencing while also welcoming virtual attendees, making it our most ambitious version of our conference series yet. Since our very first conference in London in 2014, Pocket Gamer Connects has grown to be the number one b2b mobile gaming conference in Europe for a reason. We pull all stops to ensure that we give our attendees everything that they are looking for out of our conference and more. Between a packed schedule with a wealth of insightful sessions led by industry experts, thousands of games professionals from all over the world under one roof and ample opportunities to network with more than 700 leading companies, there is something for everyone at PG Connects conferences.
Read on to find out more about what you can expect from our conference.
What’s going on at PG Connects London?
Over 1,500 game industry professionals will be coming together from all around the world to learn from industry leaders and form career-changing connections. We will be welcoming all the games industry’s leading authorities, from publishers and developers, to investors, tools providers, platformers and many more. PG Connects London is a prime place to expand your network and invest in your future career prospects and big project opportunities. The event will also offer a unique opportunity to learn from 225+ expert speakers in snappy 20-minute presentations and discover what’s next for the games industry across 20 exciting themed topic tracks.
Over the course of February 14-15, you will also get the opportunity to:
- Converse with leading companies looking to do business with you, such as Google, Disney, SEGA and more
- Demo first-hand the best of indie work from smaller teams and solo developers in The Big Indie Zone
- Enjoy our matchmaking activities and find your next business partner. Whether you’re looking for a publisher, investor or your next great opportunity, these activities will connect you with the right people.
- Pitch your indie game to expert judges and gain real-time feedback, great press coverage opportunity and prizes
- Take a seat at the Journalist Bar and meet with press representatives about your project
- Let your hair down in a more casual setting at our Badge Pick Up and Global Connects party
What ticket do I get?
Not sure what ticket is the best one for you? Not to worry, we’re here to help. Check out the table below to find out what ticket is the best for you and what you’re looking for from the conference!
For anyone who is unable to make the event in person next month, you can now purchase digital tickets and access the virtual elements of this hybrid conference wherever you are in the world as well!
Book before prices rise at midnight
Beat the price rise and book your ticket to PG Connects London now! You can save up to $230 on your conference ticket if you book before our Mid Term offer ends and prices rise at midnight this Tuesday. Don’t miss out.
See you in a few weeks!